“PEOPLE FIRST” Crypto & Blockchain Conference
This is a free event, just register here and come visit us
This event will feature a dozen speakers, 200+ attendees from the leading 36 IoP chapters worldwide, and startup businesses, investors, developers, enterprise tech leaders and international academics who are building the foundations of a global decentralized community and economy under the umbrella of the Libertaria Movement.
Everybody is welcome to our conference, no matter your level of expertise. In addition to other crypto enthusiasts from around the world, you’ll also get to meet and hear talks from:
- – Blockchain Startups
- – Social Entrepreneurs
- – Technology Futurists
- – Cryptocurrency Educators
- – Blockchain Developers
- – FinTech Solutions
What you’ll learn?
We’re providing knowledge about crypto, blockchain, and decentralized business and living. Over the two days of talks and workshops, you’ll learn:
- – Basic information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- – The benefits of decentralization through blockchain and peer-to-peer technologies
- – How IoP/Libertaria decentralized technologies can improve our future and promote freedom and liberty
- – How to control your data through the new technological solutions of OSG – Open Social Graph
- – How to monetize your data, and understand the value of data as labor
- – How developers can contribute by building dApps on Mercury SDK and the benefits of doing so
- – You’ll also have the opportunity to meet the IoP and Libertaria core teams, along with IoP chapter members and other crypto enthusiasts from around the world
What we expect / our goals
The theme is “People First,” and we’re trying to create a schedule that’s fun, practical and thoughtful, whether you’re a blockchain beginner or a crypto expert!
In addition to workshops showcasing how to use our technologies and the IOP coin, you’ll learn about the impact of the coming blockchain revolution, along with more complex topics such as “solving Ethereum scaling issues” and how “Libertaria could solve many problems in Africa.”
You’ll also learn about Hydra, Libertaria’s next-generation blockchain-like technology.
The event will also provide advanced crypto enthusiasts with a platform to network, meet like-minded people and make new friends. In doing so we hope to strengthen our growing crypto community.
Of course, there will also much time in between the many workshops to hang out in the lounge with a (free!) drink of your choice and talk with advisors, like-minded enthusiasts from around the world and the core developers from IoP and Libertaria. There will also be attendees and speakers from many other projects, including PIVX, NAVcoin, Komodo and many more.
Most of all, we want to have a great time together with other crypto fans, sharing lots of fun, music, free beer and great food.
We hope you’ll join us!
See you in the future